VMware labs released a new version for their Boomerang fling, now bringing the version number to 2.0.0. The download size is about 12MB.
Quote taken from the Fling page:
VMware Boomerang is a radically simple client application that allows you to use multiple vSphere servers simultaneously. Simply select “Add a Server…” to connect and login to an ESX server, vCenter server, or View Connection Server and you will be presented with a list of all available virtual machines.
This version has a few bug fixes and the best of all: support for View desktops! For View desktops, you are able to choose between the RDP or PCoIP protocol and launch a remote desktop. Once you have launched a desktop, you will have a fully functional remote desktop experience that matches the existing Windows View Client.
- Supports connecting to multiple ESX and VC servers simultaneously.
- Supports connecting to multiple View Connection Servers simultaneously.
- Connect to View desktops using PCoIP or RDP.
- Allows you to save your credentials for easy login to servers.
- Simple user interface gives you quick access to connecting to a virtual machine or issuing power operations.
- Servers with large numbers of virtual machines are automatically collapsed into hyperlinks, which you can click to view subsets of the inventory or the entire thing.
- Search for virtual machines quickly across all your servers.
- vCenter supports activities like vMotion, High Availability, storage configuration, host provisioning cloning, templates, monitoring, alerts and more.