VMware Labs released a new Fling called VisualEsxtop. The download is available as ZIP package and is about 5MB.
Quote taken from the Fling page:
VisualEsxtop is an enhanced version of resxtop and esxtop. VisualEsxtop can connect to VMware vCenter Server or ESX hosts, and display ESX server stats with a better user interface and more advanced features.
- Live connection to ESX host or vCenter Server
- Flexible way of batch output
- Load batch output and replay them
- Multiple windows to display different data at the same time
- Line chart for selected performance counters
- Flexible counter selection and filtering
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
- Color coding for important counters
You must have ESX 3.5 or above. Works with vCenter Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1.
- Download visualEsxtop.zip and unzip the file.
- Make sure Java 1.6 or beyond is in the PATH.
- Type export JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048m if loading large amounts of data
- Run visualEsxtop.sh (linux) or visualEsxtop.bat (Windows)