When enabling SSH or ESXi shell on a ESXi host you will get a warning in the client summary tab.
This can be disabled by changing the UserVars.SuppressShellWarning to 1. To do this follow the steps below:
- Select the ESXi host
- Click the Configuration tab
- Under Software, choose Advanced Settings
- Navigate towards UserVars
- Change the value of UserVars.SuppressShellWarning to 1
- Save the change by clicking OK
The warning will be gone after this. You can enable it again by changing the value back to 0.