VeeamON 2018 is The premier conference for intelligent data management! With an amazing line-up of top speakers, VMCE training and a huge amount of sessions, it is clear it will be another great event.
Help, I’m lost. Which session to pick?
To make sure you find the correct session according your interest VeeamON offers several topics.
- Architecture & Design
- Better Together
- Cloud Powered
- Deep Tech
- Implementation Best Practices
- Operations & Support
- Vision & Strategy
There are some great sessions in the list available and here are my top picks.
- A sneak peek at Veeam Backup & Replication 2018 Releases by Anton Gostev
- Cooking up some Veeam deployment with CHEF automation by Michael Cade and Jeremy Goodrum
- Getting started with Veeam Availability Orchestrator: Ensure business continuity and DR compliance by Rick Vanover and Melissa Palmer
- Let’s manage Veeam Agents by Tom Sightler and Dmitry Popov
- Three more reasons to deploy Veeam Powered Network by Anthony Spiteri and Andrey Zhelezko
- Top 10 most popular questions about Veeam Availability Console by Vitaliy Safarov and Timothy Hudson
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 2.0: Deep dive by Mike Resseler and Kostya Yasyuk
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 2.0: What’s new by Mike Resseler and Kostya Yasyuk
This year I will be presenting as well on 2 different topics together with Dmitry Kniazev (the guy with the coolest Twitter handle!).
- Veeam Agent for Linux: veeamconfig 1on1
Learn everything you always wanted to learn on veeamconfig command line as well as some settings you may not know about!
- From zero to hero: A deep dive on RESTful API for Veeam solutions
We will take a closer look on how RESTful API works and what you can achieve with it within the Veeam solutions.
If you are going let me know and let’s catch up. See you there!